Our Leadership Team
As the leader of Mbition, Maure Baker is growing the flagship brand in career services. Having worked across various aspects of human capital for the past 15 years, Maure has a passion for people leadership and making connections. No matter where customers or employees are in their life’s journey, Maure enjoys helping them take the next step.
Fun Facts About Maure
- At 16, two friends and I moved to Hawaii for 7 months to work and play in paradise.
- I have been to 8 foreign countries. My wife and I can’t wait to visit the Mediterranean.
- I love being a husband and dad. Raised as an only child by a single father, I still have a lot to learn.
As Vice President of Sales, Erin Shepard leads a team of passionate individuals that provide the best-in-class education, career development, and compliance solutions that help people get started and succeed in the Real Estate Industry. Erin has over 7 years of sales experience in the Real Estate Education Industry, and over 17 years of Sales Leadership experience. She earned her Bachelor of Science, in Political Science from the University of West Georgia.
Fun Facts About Erin
- My son is the center of my Universe, he challenges me to be a better person. Watching him grow, and learn to take on the world is my biggest accomplishment.
- I’m a huge Country Music fan. My Dad got me hooked on classic country when I was a young girl, and my love for country music has continued to grow.
- I have a passion for travel and love exploring the world-specifically the United States. I feel like we live in the most beautiful and diverse country in the world. I have had the pleasure of visiting all 49 states. Alaska is still on my list!!!
Nichol leads Mbition’s compliance team and oversees regulatory-related activity for the company, products, and clients. For the past 8 years, Nichol has held compliance-driven positions within the banking, healthcare education, and real estate education industries. Nichol is passionate about compliance, focusing on driving company initiatives within the framework of legislation. She encourages her team to be innovative within a demanding industry. Nichol holds a Master of Business Administration from Carroll University and a bachelor’s in psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Fun Facts About Nichol
- I love a good book and dream to have a library like in Beauty and the Beast. Yes, that big.
- My greatest joy in life is hearing my children laugh. I wish I could bottle it and save it for when they are older.
- I’m a lifelong Wisconsinite and enjoy my cheese curds and Spotted Cow. Go Badgers!
Kristin leads Marketing and Communications for Mbition and sub-brands. She has more than 20 years of integrated marketing and advertising experience for leading brands in the Technology, Hospitality, Healthcare, Entertainment and eLearning industries. She brings a passion for doing great work, thinking outside the box, and solving problems. Kristin earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
Fun Facts About Kristin
- My personal passions include film, travel, cooking, wildlife conservation, and doing anything outdoors.
- Living in Europe someday is on my “bucket list.”
- I was an animal care volunteer at the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, where I worked hands-on with sick and injured sea turtles.
Brian is an experienced professional in call center and operations settings (customer service, collections, process improvement, back-office functions, inventory procurement) who has been leading teams, domestic and international, for 15+ years. Operations is the front line – where efficiency, process improvements, and customer focus lead to a great customer experience – and Brian encourages his teams to find little improvements they can test and try every day.
Fun Facts About Brian
- My first career was as a high school English teacher.
- I was a radio play-by-play announcer for my college’s football and basketball teams.
- I grew up on a dairy farm in central Minnesota; and no, cow-tipping is NOT a thing!